Struggling to handle the extra volume in CAT season?
Maximise your output and get better results with ClaimLogik.
ClaimLogik’s award-winning technology maximises the productivity of your assessing workforce in Catastrophe season.
That means better results for your clients and more work opportunities for you – while your competitors struggle to handle the volume and get turned off.
Our customers love improving their claims results:
Average Cost Reduction
Average Customer Experience Score
Average Lifecycle Reduction
How can ClaimLogik help you in CAT season?
Minimal implementation time and costs
As a cloud-based technology you are up and running in days rather than months.
Stand-by trade access for volume overflow
Build stand-by panels (using your suppliers or ours) who can access allocated work through the ClaimLogik trade portal.
Predictive forecasting for headcount
Forecast your capacity, what suppliers are needed and expected volume, using historical trend data available following an event.
Call Centre as a Service
When volume peaks, ClaimLogik’s simple process enables you to utilise our BPO services to handle assessor bookings.
Minimise spend with CAT supply panel contracts
Create specific CAT contracts in advance and activate when necessary – ensuring a set schedule of rates and no pricing hikes from suppliers during CATs.
Improve your main KPI’s so that insurers send you more work opportunities
Reduce your CAT Lifecycles
- Optimise Estimator daily routes to maximise output
- Ensure trades are working to start and end dates and hold them accountable through a tender process
- Highlight hot spots causing delay with real time analytics across the entire claim lifecycle
Reduce your CAT Costs
- Ensure your workforce is ready for CAT volume spikes and alleviate the need for temp staff on short notice
- Control your suppliers’ rates with specific CAT contracts, enabling a better forecast on rates for specialised reports and more
Improve your CAT Quality
- Quality controls built into ClaimLogik’s workflow ensure the best outcome for the insured
- Set Quality SLA’s for all suppliers with triggers when performance is not up to par
Over the years we have been able to forecast volume and additional headcount based on the data we captured using ClaimLogik to manage our CAT claims.Insurance Builder, Sydney
Where other insurance builders have failed we have been turned on – increasing our coverage by 15%. This has seen significant impact to our company’s revenue over the last 18 months. Having the ClaimLogik CAT module has enabled this to occur.Insurance Builder, Melbourne